CBSE 10th Exam 2021: MCQs type questions will no longer be asked in 10th grade m
Delhi: CBSE 10th Exam 2021: CBSE has made several changes in the question paper pattern for the 10th class annual exam 2021 due to the disruption of the education of children in school and college closed due to corona epidemic. According to the changes made in the question paper pattern of class 10 by CBSE, MCQs type questions asked in Mathematics have now been removed. Let us know that CBSE has already changed the exam pattern of class 12th.
The changes made in the question paper of class 10 are as follows:
- Multiple choice questions will no longer be asked in Maths subject of class 10th.
- Students / students will now have to answer single-digit questions in very few words.
- Two number questions have also been removed from science subject of class 10th.
- Only questions of one, three and five marks will be asked in the science subject.
- MCQs type questions have also been removed from the social science subject of class 10th. In place of these questions, only questions of very short type will be asked.
- The number of very short-type questions has been reduced from 20 to 16. While 06 questions have been increased in Science subject, 04 questions have also been reduced in Maths subject.
For Maths, the pattern of class 10th and 12th will be uniform: CBSE has made question paper of class 10th for the first time on the pattern of question paper of class 12th. The motive behind CBSE to do this is that students / students studying Mathematics in Plus Two will get this facility.